Monday, July 15, 2013

The beginning of New

Today is the day after my 33rd birthday. "Talking Back" is wrapped up, finished, now in book form and available on my Novels page.

And now this blog becomes something different, something new.

My existential crisis is far from over, and one of the things I learned is that I cannot wait for conditions to be right to do things that I love: spending time with my children, cuddling with my husband, writing. As hard as it is to balance real-life/work-life/second career, this is what I must do.

I must fight for every day.

So, as this blog transforms from an online diary to an actual writing function, the diary portion will move to my Eudaimonia Project, and the writing site will become about. . .writing.

About the tips I find useful on the internet as I continue to learn more and more about a subject I care about deeply.

Now, on to new things, now that the old things have been completed. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment