Thursday, July 31, 2014

Busy, Busy Beaver

Hello!

It's been quite the ride over the past few months. I've learned so much about writing, and I've written so much, that I'm dizzy with all of the updates.

For the first time, probably ever, the reality of being a full-time writer/editor/coach is close enough for me to actually believe in.

Not only am I working on a new series (the Blackman series of short stories), but I have TWO trad-published books coming out soon. Plus, I'm excited by my re-write of Scales, which is so close to being done that I want to jump up and down.

Because of my critique group, I'm going to start offering critiques and coaching for a fee.

I am so excited! I'm building a platform! And I couldn't do it without my wonderful readers. Thank you for believing in me even when I didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment